Thursday, June 16, 2016

health is wealth

Subhanallah, i was surprised to know that some of my close friends still "stalk" my blog. I seriously thought that my blog now is just a place for me to dump all my happiness and to let Emir knows his mother inside out.

Plus, blogging nowadays is no longer attractive i guess. I've seen that currently blogging is merely to gain money where the post is more towards advert rather than blogging used to be. Ok, not all bloggers, but yeah, time changed kan..

Back to me, you know, i received quite a number of whatsapp / message asking why i was hospitalized and for some, i didnt expect they still read my rumblings. Hopefully, my in laws, nieces, nephews, aunties, uncles have forgotten the existence of this blog..


So here it goes, i was admitted to Pusrawi after being advise by my gynae. In fact, the only person i informed was only my parents, and husband, and some of my close friends. None of my siblings are aware that I was admitted. Well, just put it this way, Im just plain lazy to share.

To be exact, i wasn't ready.

I chose to "check-in" after office hours on Wednesday. At the same time, I had already fasting after lunch hour. First, i got this room, but after 30 minutes, they asked me to change the room as i was not eligible for the above room haha.. (memang tak eligible tapi degil nak masuk situ jugak, finally ada jugak bilik untuk i :))

and below is my room.

First day in the hospital wasn't easy for me. Mentioned above i was fasting from lunch hour, and at 8 pm since there is no confirmation for me to undergo the MRI, so well, and since my tummy sudah drumming badly (bila tak baca niat, lapar dia lain macam :p), so, i ate my dinner :p

just after i finished my dinner, one nurse came to my room and asked whether i have eaten or not. If i haven't they will send me to xray room #haiyaaa... since i already had my dinner, my xray is postponed to the next morning

Mr. Husband went out for work at night, so he left me with Emir. Emir, on the other hand, suddenly got high temperature and at first he slept on the sofa.

Of cos mak tak sampai hati, so i asked him to sleep on the bed and i slept on the sofa. Mr. Husband only came back at 3 am, then only i had no choice but to squeeze myself to sleep together with Emir on the bed.

By the way, i would like to give two thumbs up for the services at PUSRAWI. so far, i might say, Pusrawi is the best. 

The staff (doesn’t matter he is the cleaner or even the doctor), they will greet you with Assalamualaikum, everytime they bump into you. In fact, if the cleaner or the waiter wanted to enter to your  room to deliver food, clean the room, they will always asked from outside, whether it is ok for them to get in. So, I don’t have to worry on my aurah because I always have time to put on my hijab. You see, I told the nurse that Emir was on high temperature that night, instead they were checking on my blood pressure, they took time to check on Emir’s temp. Rasa sangat disayangi lah. Seriously, when you are sick, even though money is for everything, but there is a gap between having a money and having someone to support you.

First thing first, say like somebody told you that she has high blood pressure, don’t ever try to advise them like “tu laa makan banyak kek lagi”, though it’s true, but seriously having to listen to that when you are sick is quite depressing. So avoid to return any negative reply to the patient ok, banyak bende lain boleh cakap “laa, sakit tak” “u ok ke”. Can you see the difference?

Alhamdulillah, the next day Emir was ok and able to attend the chess camp and makan all my food :p. And me … had to go for the MRI. Quite scared because I was alone (husband had to work and accompanied Emir, and I was ok for that). Dad had experienced of MRI and told me that it took him just 30 minutes, but for my case, it took nearly to 2 hours.. No pictures because I was not ready for anything. In fact, never in mind to update a post on this journey.

Unfortunately the result of MRI and blood test couldn't be retrieved by that day, so we had to stay another night in the hospital. Mr. Husband was so busy to finish his marking, until i also had to step in.. (masukkan markah je) 

I do understand why a patient couldnt eat hospital food. Not because the food was not tasty, but to think that you are unwell, adalah sangat tak best. So, i went down to scout for food and only to realize Pusrawi does not have its own cafe. Actually, it has small cafe, but everything was pre-packed. That's where we (yeah the three of us) went to Hotel Putra cafe.. Luckily the price is not the real hotel price, after i see my sambal ikan keli (i hantu ikan keli), the rest is history...

Alhamdulillah, all went well, nothing to worry, just a minor follow up that i have to think of from my side. Well, enough said, health is wealth.


Nad MamaZN said...

miraaaa..! awat ni?
hope tak ada apa2 yg serius..
papepun moga cepat sembuh dear..

Wan Amira Wan Salleh said...

alerr Nad.. ok je.. takde mende pun :)

Mama Zharfan said...

glad to hear that everything went smoothly. alhamdulillah

aimi said...

Semoga sihat sll inshaAllah :)

Airin Diana Anuar said...

Mira, I was one of your stalker! haha
now and then I do visit your blog. suka baca ur updates on emir especially.
Hope everything goes well with you. Do take care ye.


| | | I'm Ibu Emir | | | Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez