@ Cameron Highlands
Facts on our trip to Cameron Highlands
- our third trip to Cameron
- went there with my two sisters Ainaa and Ainun, Ainaa's friend and one of Mr. Husband's student
- arrived at 130 am in the morning, quite scared during the journey
- .. and we havent decide where to stay
- Mr. Husband was responsible to ask one hotel after another
- Equatorial penuh, Star Regency was quite expensive, budget hotels (most of the receptionist counter has closed),
- FYI, we prefer to stay at an apartment since I can cook or watsoever
- Lucky for us cos we met one of the hotel owner, Lucky Garden Hotel and we managed to get an apartment with 10 beds (terpakse :))
- PALING PALING SEJUK yang kiterang pernah pergi!! except the last day
Day 1 - Saturday (since hari jumaat tu pun settle down dah k ul 2 lebih kan)
Mr. Husband, Ainun and Mr. Husband's student (Moorali) woke up early in the morning. Actually the reason we were at Cameron Highlands was Mr Husband was keen to climb up the Gunung Cantek.
And Mr. Husband has successfully influenced Ainun and Moorali to join him. The rest--- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
Strawberry Farm - Taman Agro
Later in the evening, we spent most of our time at Taman Agro since it was heavily rains and yes, teramat2 lah sejuk sejuk. Again, we were lucky and the owner too since Taman Agro provides rows of 50 sen nak-main-lagi-sila-tambah-duit-lagi and Emir was occupied for almost 2 hours there.
Day 2 - Sunday
Yer yer, I wore the same outfit :p and Mimi decided to wear the SAME baju.. cheh..
At Smokehouse with everyone
Sungai Palas Boh Tea Plantation, not sure where Mr. husband knows about this place, it was really isolate from the other tea plantation that I know, and to get there, please allow only expert driver to drive since the road is really really dangerous giler giler..
And down here are the pictures taken at Bharat Tea Plantation.. Emir sangatlah active since he loves the maze there.. hehehe
The above picture was taken when Emir INSTRUCTED his father on how to snap his picture
Ok thats all, more pictures at my Facebook :)
Lunch @ Royal Songket Grand Bluewave Hotel, Shah Alam
55 minutes ago