Sunday, February 17, 2008
Nampak tak pipi Emir, yeah sebab kene bucu almari.. depan Atok + Wan + Ibu. and this is his favorite bicycle. And one more thing, hisap menghisap adalah habit Emir dari kecik2 lagi. Actually he was pretending to hold ticket, konon-konon nak bayar tol. cos the father memang cam tu, Nak bayar hisap tiket tu dulu. And Emir is a good observer!!
I've been tagged by Faidzah & Ana
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs
8 Random Facts Bout Me
1. I love kids. Dont get me wrong, this feeling comes long before I have my own son. And of course, it is blossom when I have Emir. I used to cut all the cute baby pictures even though Im not sure what was the purposed. Up until now, I still do the same but nowadays i save it in C drive, and apart from Emir's picture, banyaknyer gambar Suri. :)
2. Like Nolee and Faidzah, I was a die hard fan of KRU. Man, i still remember the day when KRU launched their biography book. Hana and I walk all the way to this shop Hana is it Miami Baby Centre? just to be the first one to own that book.
3. I must have Mister Potato in my stock. Mayonise and Tomato. Ok ok not good for long term..
4. Saya seorang yang sangat penakut.. not in the terms of staying alone in the house, but this is more into memasuk mencucuk barang asing ke dalam badan. And thats explain why I was so scared to do pap smear. And c-sect, kalau boleh tanak ulang dah. I was screaming like the nurse is going to kill me!!
5. I value relationship. Tak kisah la family ke kawan-kawan. Maybe sometimes I dint show it transparently, but yeah I do.
6. I am a good host. I love people coming and visiting my house. I think I inherit this from my mother. Not to forget i love to cook for my guest even though I know im not a good cook. So, pls do give me a call ok..
7. At the beginning, I always have this two major disappoinments (a) Not qualified to study abroad & (b) Work with PETRONAS. but setiap yang berlaku ade hikmah. BECAUSE of (a) I masuk UTP, and coincidently met this one guy through MIRC #unipet which finally is my lovely husband (b) I fall in love with Damansara and new Solaris. Huhuhu :)
8. Saya nak kurus, saya nak kurus and saya nak kurus TAPI SAYA KUAT MAKAN!!! Ok im tired to hear people keep teasing me on my physical appearance. Im trying but it is quite damn hard cos i love to eat. and it even worse cos my hubby shares the same way too. and thats y kami adalah keluarga yang mengembang.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
(e) Wei Nee
(f) Ujie (berhabuk dah weih frenster ko, i think this is a good start)
(g) Farah Ezarena
p/s I will upload Teh's Wedding ceremony maybe in a week from now. Anyway, she looks very radiat and gorgeous. I mean it OK. Congrats!!
Posted by Wan Amira Wan Salleh at 5:21 AM
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Ujie is engaged. Congrats!! I grabbed ur picture from ur frenster. Oh ya, btw, I am in the office.. but during lunch hour.. Recently I enjoy tapau-ing food from home. Not to say safe budget but also it is clean and definitely free from ajinamoto.
Before that, I would like to take this opportunity to begggggggggggggg my dearie husband untuk memasangkan streamyx at home. Yeah yeah, since now im more into photo blogging rather than writing, so I dont want my photos thingy jadi cerite basik :D..
And, I have been asking the same questions since my previous two posts. Am I pregnant? Jeng jeng jeng.... And what did I achieved in January.. Sad to say, there is no clue for the second baby, but I believe there will always a reason behind it and I/We can foresee why :D..
Our achievement.. Oh ya, this is what we have been waiting for so long. Free from debts. Yes, it is. Alhamdulillah. No more worry on my/our painful credit cards except that now I have to pay monthly instalments for our membership club with this Sanctuary. Actually, we rarely used our credit cards for shopping, it just that the BIG amounts came from the BIG events in our life (from wedding sampai lah pindah rumah). The deposits, the furniture, the hospital bills etc. And bende tu beranak pinak. But thats life for those who have to pay their own expenses. I dint say Im proud, but I have learnt a lot through out the process.
Ok ok i better stop now. At the beginning, I wanted to answer the tagged from Faidzah, but unfortunately, she is menyibukkan diri kat tempat i sebab nak cakap dengan Loke. So tak syiok laa kan faidzah.. and girl, sangat cantik bouquet of flowers itu. Happy Annivesary !!
Posted by Wan Amira Wan Salleh at 1:25 PM
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Saturday, February 02, 2008
I missed blogging and I missed reading blogs too.. My hubby used to say blogger (he specifically pointed to me) is a busybody person cos we tend to peep at someone's life. Boo!! I dont agree at all. We are the one who let others know about what we are currently doing. If you wanna hide it out, just block it as privacy la kan..
Anyway, I was not that busy, it just that I am lazy too scout a peaceful place for my cyber world. Well, I would rather packed my 8 hours in the office rather than bring my work at home as I know it didnt work. Note: mustail la kan 8 hours kat office boleh concentrate buat keje je :p Enggak ku tahu bila bapak Emran mahu pasang itu streamyx di rumah. But at a single point, I am more comfortable without the streamx cos u know laa how fascinated my hubby would be with the internet.
Of cos so many things happened recently. But i would rather outlined the happiest news.. one of it, alhamdulillah, my husband has successfully helping me to fulfill one of my wishlist this year. rezeki, tak sangka pulak early january 2008 dah boleh.. ok, the rest..
Dear Faidzah, im surely one fine day will response to your tag.. nyeh nyeh nyeh.. sekarang ni nak catch up orang lain punyer blog.
Dear Ain, congratulations on Haikal arrival. Sedey tak dapat nak jenguk Haikal. We were on our way dah takde.. konpiden je ain ade rumah. Sekali, Haikal dah on the way balik Pontian
Dear Ujie, congratulations on your engagement. I think this is a good news, so tak pe la kan i make it as an announcement..
Dear Teh, congratulations on the upcoming wedding.. Dup dap dup dap tak :p
And Dear Dotty.. Great picnic yesterday!! Sampai letih we all anak beranak.. Emir hari ni bangun pukul 12, itu i yang kejutkan.. kalau tak ntah kul berape la Emir bangun.
And dear readers, thank you for the wish (on behalf of Encik Husband)..
Oh ya, Mr. Husband bought his new toy.. heheh, but unfortunately that toy sekarang dalam kete, maleh nak pergi amik. later i will upload Irene's farewell and Lake Garden picnic. :) Yerp, saya juga amat suka amik gambar..
Posted by Wan Amira Wan Salleh at 10:07 PM